Friday, July 16, 2010

It is so good!

Since I, like at least one other member of our class, does not cook, I do not have any recipes to share. However, I do have a very favorite food: berrylite.

I search out berrylite stores whenever I want to celebrate small, but important events; whenever I need a real pick me up; or any time I am walking along Mass. Avenue between the Doble Campus and University Hall.

I do not even need to wait until I go to Cambridge for this special treat. A similar store opened recently in my neighborhood (Brookline).

I am providing the website for this store so that I can gain practice in linking to blogs. WARNING: This website could really turn one off to berrylites. http//www.berryline.com. I realize this is not a direct link. I'll take myself out for a berrylite and try again.
-- Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment