Monday, July 19, 2010

I Cannot Tell a Lie! This Is What I Ate for Dinner!



And it was GOOD, too!
I have no remorse. It's summer. It's hot and sticky. It's been hot for quite a few days in a row now. Enough with healthy eating. Summer gives us wonderful fresh fruit and berries and . . . . ice cream!

It cools you down. It revs up your metabolism (at least for a while). And if you do it right, you can squeeze in your 5 daily servings of fruits as well as some dark chocolate to keep the blues away.

What could be better? Okay, I know the drill: It's also milk/cream, cholesterol, sugar . . . . but it's only summer once a year. Go ahead. You know you want to. So break out the ice cream and LIVE a little. Winter will be here too soon . . . way too soon!
Gini



3 comments:

  1. Gini, my fellow ice cream lover, I could eat ice cream for breakfast! I have no will power over the feel of it coating my throat. I have always made the excuse that as a performer (storyteller) I needed it to cool and relax my throat after performing all day. Naw...I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last a soulmate! I am eating walnuts with a big glass of milk. At least you have an excellent excuse for eating ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a delicious and nutritious dinner to me. Or at least delicious...

    ReplyDelete